Resolving Commercial, Corporate or Partnership Disputes
Business litigation of all kinds has long formed an important practice focus at the Heritage Law Group. Our attorneys understand that the firm’s clients need more than effective representation in court. Our clients generally count on us to provide a range of alternatives for resolving a given contract dispute or real estate problem, complete with an accurate assessment of costs, time frame, potential outcomes and risk.
We work closely with our business clients so that your decision to sue, settle, arbitrate or appeal will be based on sound legal advice, realistic expectations and full consideration for constraints of time and expense.
Contact a litigation attorney at the Heritage Law Group to learn how our approach to business and commercial disputes can help you find a way out of a difficult and expensive problem. With offices in the San Jose area, we represent litigation clients throughout the Northern California.
Our lawyers represent clients in the state and federal courts of California, administrative hearings before such agencies as the California Department of Real Estate or Workers’ Compensation Commission, and in mandatory or stipulated mediation sessions and arbitration hearings. Our understanding of the different procedural and strategic characteristics of each of these forums represents an important advantage for our clients.
- We represent clients whose litigation problems involve such issues as:
- Breach of contract claims
- Restrictive covenants in employment agreements, real estate contracts, partnership agreements or operating agreements
- Commercial claims and defenses under any article of the UCC
- California Unfair Business Practices Act litigation
- Employment disputes for plaintiffs or defendants on such issues as discrimination, sexual harassment or wrongful termination
- Corporate or partnership disputes within equity groups
- Commercial real estate litigation, including landlord-tenant disputes
For many of these problems, alternative dispute resolution can help you achieve favorable results faster and at less expense as compared to civil litigation. To learn more about the scope of our business litigation practice and our resourceful approach to client service, contact the Heritage Law Group in the San Jose area.