Comprehensive Advice for California Brokers and Agents
At the Heritage Law Group, our attorneys’ experience with California real estate law and close relationships with brokers and agents allows us to offer one-stop client service for real estate brokerages and independent realtors who can benefit from a general counsel relationship with a seasoned real estate attorney. Contact us to learn about the scope of our services for real estate brokers and agents.
Our lawyers advise real estate brokerages and individual brokers and agents about the full range of the legal problems and considerations that can affect their practices, their licenses, their approach to managing financial or liability risk, and even the structure of their businesses.
We work with brokerages, brokers and agents on such matters as the following:
- Business formation, restructuring, purchase and sale
- Brokerage partnership, ownership and management succession issues
- Regulatory compliance, licensing and disciplinary issues with the California DRE
- Contract negotiation, documentation and review for business operations
- Employment law issues
- Loss mitigation advice and training
- Advice about dual agent and transaction agent relationships
- Advice about short sale, REO and distressed property listings
- Troubleshooting for problem listing agreements, purchase agreements and closings
Real estate professionals stand to benefit from a general counsel relationship with a law firm that understands the industry, its regulatory structure, its market and its practical business demands. For more information about the ability of the Heritage Law Group to protect your interests and advance your business goals, contact us in San Jose.